- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
firstname.lastname@example.org E_mail: email@example.com
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer
In recent years, with the continuous development of building material technology, new technologies in the building material industry have continuously emerged. As a technical highlight of the cement industry, slag high-fine powder has attracted the attention of the entire industry. Due to its deep potential development, it is rapidly changing the original grinding process. Technologies such as the compounding of high fine powder in cement, blending process of clinker powder and high fine powder came into being. The new process must be guaranteed by new technical equipment, so various cement mixers have begun to appear.
The existing cement mixers are mainly mechanical and pneumatic. Mechanical mixers are divided into two types: single shaft and double shaft. Pneumatic and mechanical compound mixers are characterized by more uniform and reliable mixing, but high power consumption, severe component wear, and large consumption per unit mixing amount. In addition, special process layout is required; pneumatic mixers have airflow and gasification mixers. The characteristics are: fast mixing, low power consumption, and low consumption of parts and components, but the disadvantage is that the material is affected by short circuit of gas, eddy current side wall effect and so on. The uniformity of the mixture is low, and a special process layout is also required. Therefore, the existing mixers have exposed their limitations in actual production.
Our company's newly developed cement pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer is developed based on the advantages of mechanical and pneumatic mixers. It not only has the characteristics of uniform mixing of mechanical mixers, but also pneumatic mixers. The feeder has the advantages of fast mixing, low power consumption and small parts consumption. In particular, no special process route is required in terms of process layout, and only a slight improvement in the bypass of the conveying equipment can be used for installation. After being used by many cement companies, it has been well received by users.
1. The mixture is even and reliable. The overflow structure is adopted, and the amount of online mixing is large.
2. Low power consumption, energy consumption per cubic powder is less than 0.1kw / h. (See Table 1)
3. Equipment wear is small, no need to exchange wearing parts within one year.
4. Simple process layout, no special process circuit is required (see Figure 1)
5. Large mixing amount, 50-500m3 / h.
6, can effectively remove particles (slag) in the powder.
Requirements on the materials to be mixed
1. Must be powdery material with fineness below 15%.
2. The moisture is less than 1.5%.
3. The capacity is below 2 * 103kg / m3.
4. No viscosity.
5. Accurate feeding measurement.
Fourth, the working principle is equipped with a stirring shaft, the bottom of the blade mixing box, equipped with a gas-filled inflatable box. After the high-pressure air is blown in by the Roots blower and the material enters the mixing box, it is first fluidized by the gasification of the filling box at the bottom of the mixing box, and then aerated and stirred by the action of the blades of the stirring shaft in the mixing box. The mouth is at the upper part of the mixing box, and the stirred material overflows from the discharge port. The materials below the discharge port are then stirred with the subsequent materials entering the mixing box and then overflow through the discharge port. Due to the full fluidization of the materials in the mixing box and the overflow structure of the materials, the particles (slag) of the materials will be deposited on the bottom of the mixing box. When the mixer needs to be stopped for a certain period of time, it should be removed from the slag removal port on the lower part of the side of the mixing box.
Five, model and basic parameters
1.The model of pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer is FH
2. Mixing capacity and power consumption of pneumatic and mechanical compound mixers (Table 1)
FH500 * 3500
FH630 * 3500
FH800 * 4000
FH500 * 3500-2
FH630 * 3500-2
FH800 * 4000-2
Mixing capacity m3 / h
Shaft power KW
2 * 2.2
2 * 3
2 * 5.5
Fan power KW
Total power KW
3. Process layout of pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer
4. Overall dimensions of pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer
FH500 * 3500
FH630 * 3500
FH800 * 4000
FH500 * 3000-2
FH630 * 3500-2
FH800 * 4000-2
Six, ordering instructions
1. Select the equipment model according to the mixing amount.
2. Select the installation location of the device according to its overall dimensions.
3. Select the process route according to the location of the mixing site.
4. Select the material feeding structure and transmission device of the equipment based on the mixing process route.
5. Select the slag removal port and the air inlet position of the pipeline based on the site position.
Seven, equipment installation
1. Determine the installation position according to the site location and the determined process route.
2. Fix the equipment level firmly on the foundation.
3. The connection of the inlet and outlet should be smooth, and the material should not be blocked.
4. The inlet and outlet flanges, equipment cover flanges and gas tank flanges should be sealed and fastened.
5. The flow of the air inlet pipe and the fan is smooth and smooth.
6. The installation of Roots fan and accessories shall follow the Roots fan installation instructions.
7, the installation of equipment should pay attention to the principles of waterproof, rain and moisture.
Applicability and maintenance
1. Use of Roots fan Follow the instructions of Roots fan. Use and maintain enough oil, muffler,
The position and direction of the check valve and pressure gauge are connected correctly, and the safety valve is adjusted to a safe range;
2.Ventilation pipes, pipes entering and exiting the mixer, flanges and the mixer itself must ensure no air leakage,
Do not leak ash, and deal with problems in time;
3. First turn on the Roots fan when starting up, and then turn on mechanical stirring after 5-10 minutes;
4. Pay attention to the changes of the current and pressure gauge of each motor when starting up, and handle the situation that exceeds the rated value in time;
5. Adjust the angle of the stirring blade according to the mixing amount and flow rate, and you must achieve a satisfactory mixing effect;
6. Regularly refuel the lubrication points and change the lubricant in time;
7. When there is downtime during production, check the slag condition at the bottom of the mixing box, and clean up in time when cleaning is needed;
8. Check whether the equipment has been exposed to water and moisture before starting. If water is found and solidifies due to moisture, the knots should be cleaned in time to avoid burning the motor or damage the equipment.