- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Our company briefly describes the compound mixer and summarizes the general knowledge of the product.
I. Overview of compound mixers In recent years, with the continuous development of building material technology, new technologies have emerged in the building material industry. As a technical highlight of the cement industry, high-slag powder has attracted the attention of the entire industry. The development of hierarchical potential is rapidly changing the original grinding process. Like the process of mixing high fine powder in cement, clinker powder and high fine powder cement mixers have begun to appear.
There are mainly two types of existing cement mixers: mechanical and pneumatic. Mechanical mixers are divided into two types: single-shaft. Mechanical mixers are characterized by more uniform and reliable mixing, but high power consumption. The consumption of parts is small, but the disadvantage is that the material is affected by gas short circuit, eddy current, side wall effect, etc., the uniformity of the mixture is low, and a special process layout is also needed, so the existing mixers are in actual production All exposed their own limitations.
The newly developed cement pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer of our company was developed on the basis of summing up the advantages of mechanical and pneumatic mixers. It not only has the characteristics of uniform mixing of mechanical mixers, but also has the same strength. The type mixer has the characteristics of fast mixing, low power consumption, and small parts consumption. Especially in the art layout, no special process route is needed, and only a slight improvement in the bypass of the conveying equipment can be installed and used. After being used by many cement companies, it has been well received by users.
Second, the characteristics of compound mixer
1.Uniform and reliable mixing
2. Low power consumption, less than 0.16kw / h per cubic powder (see Table 1)
3. Equipment wear is small, no need to replace wearing parts within one year.
4. The process layout is simple and flexible, and no special process line is required. (see picture 1)
5. The overflow structure is adopted, and the amount of online mixing is large. About 30-500m / h
6, can effectively remove the material (slag) in the powder.
Third, the requirements of the compound mixer on the mixed materials 1, must be powdery materials, the fineness is below 15%. 2. The moisture is less than 1.5%. 3. The capacity is below 2 * 10kg / m. 4. No viscosity. 5. Accurate feeding measurement.
Fourth, the working principle of the compound mixer is at the bottom of the mixing box equipped with a stirring shaft and blades, equipped with an air box with a breathable layer, the inflation box is blown into the high pressure air by a Roots fan, after the material enters the mixing box, first It is fluidized by the gasification of the aeration tank at the bottom of the agitating box, and then aerated and agitated by the action of the stirring shaft blades in the agitating box. Since the material port is in the upper part of the agitating box, the stirred material overflows from the discharge port. The materials below the outlet are mixed with the subsequent materials that enter the mixing box, and then overflow through the rice outlet. Due to the sufficient fluidization of the material in the mixing and the overflow structure of the material, the particles (slag) in the material will be deposited on the bottom of the mixing box. The slag mouth is cleared.
V. Model and period parameters
Six, ordering instructions
1. Select the equipment model according to the mixing amount.
2. Select the installation point of the device according to its overall dimensions.
3. Select the process route according to the location of the mixing site.
4. Select the material feeding structure and transmission device of the equipment based on the mixing process route.
5. Select the slag removal port and the air inlet position of the pipeline based on the site position.
Seven, equipment installation
1. Determine the installation position according to the site location and the determined process route.
2. Fix the equipment level firmly on the foundation.
3. The connection of the inlet and outlet should be smooth, and the material should not be blocked.
4. Inlet and outlet flanges, equipment cover flanges, and gas tank flanges should be sealed and fastened.
5. The flow of the air inlet pipe and the fan is smooth and smooth.
6. The installation of Roots fan and accessories shall follow the Roots fan installation instructions.
7. The installation of equipment should pay attention to the principles of waterproof, rainproof and main tide.
Use and maintenance
1. Use of Roots fan Follow the instructions of Roots fan to use and maintain enough oil. Muffler, check valve. The pressure gauge is connected correctly. The safety valve is adjusted to a safe range.
2. Ventilation pipes, pipes entering and leaving the mixer. The flange and the mixer itself must ensure that there is no air leakage and ash leakage, and the problem is dealt with in time.
3. Turn on the Roots fan when starting up, and then turn on mechanical stirring after 5-10 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the changes of the current and pressure gauge of each motor when starting up, and deal with the situation of over-rating in time.
5. Adjust the angle of the stirring blade according to the mixing amount and flow rate, and you must achieve a satisfactory mixing effect.
6. Regularly lubricate the lubrication points and change the lubricating oil in time.
7. When there is downtime during production, check the slag condition at the bottom of the mixing box, and clean up in time when cleaning is needed.
8. Check whether the equipment has been exposed to water and moisture before starting. If water is found and solidifies due to moisture, the knots should be cleaned in time to avoid burning the motor or damage the equipment.