- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Cement Mixer Overview:
In recent years, with the continuous development of building material technology, new technologies in the building material industry have continuously emerged. As a technical highlight of the cement industry, slag high-fine powder has attracted the attention of the entire industry. Due to its deep potential development, it is rapidly changing the original grinding process. Technologies such as the compounding of high fine powder in cement, blending process of clinker powder and high fine powder came into being. The new process must be guaranteed by new technical equipment, so various cement mixers have begun to appear.
The existing cement mixers are mainly mechanical and pneumatic. Mechanical mixers are divided into two types: single shaft and double shaft. The characteristics of the mechanical mixer are that the mixing is relatively uniform and reliable, but the power consumption is large, the parts are worn seriously, and the consumption per unit mixing amount is large. In addition, special process layout is required; pneumatic mixers have airflow and gasification mixers. The characteristics are: fast mixing, low power consumption, and low consumption of parts and components, but the disadvantage is that the material is affected by short circuit of gas, eddy current side wall effect and so on. The uniformity of the mixture is low, and a special process layout is also required. Therefore, the existing mixers have exposed their limitations in actual production.
Our company's newly developed cement pneumatic and mechanical compound mixer is developed based on the advantages of mechanical and pneumatic mixers. It not only has the characteristics of uniform mixing of mechanical mixers, but also pneumatic mixers. The feeder has the advantages of fast mixing, low power consumption and small parts consumption. In particular, no special process route is required in terms of process layout, and only a slight improvement in the bypass of the conveying equipment can be used for installation. After being used by many cement companies, it has been well received by users.
Features of cement mixer:
1. The mixture is even and reliable. The overflow structure is adopted, and the amount of online mixing is large.
2. Low power consumption, energy consumption per cubic powder is less than 0.16kwh. (See Table 1)
3. Equipment wear is small, no need to exchange wearing parts within one year.
4. Simple process layout, no special process circuit is required (see Figure 1)
5. Large mixing volume, 50-500m3 / h.
6, can effectively remove large particles in the powder.
7, good homogenization effect, standard deviation S ≤ 1.2%.
The requirements of the cement mixer on the materials to be mixed:
1. Must be powdery material with fineness below 15%.
2. The moisture is less than 1.5%.
3. The capacity is below 2 * 103kg / m3.
4. No viscosity.
5. Accurate feeding measurement.
Working principle of cement mixer:
The bottom of the mixing tank equipped with a stirring shaft and a blade is equipped with a gas-filled tank. After the high-pressure air is blown in by the Roots blower and the material enters the mixing box, it is first fluidized by the gasification of the filling box at the bottom of the mixing box, and then aerated and stirred by the action of the blades of the stirring shaft in the mixing box. The mouth is at the upper part of the mixing box, and the stirred material overflows from the discharge port. The materials below the discharge port are then stirred with the subsequent materials entering the mixing box and then overflow through the discharge port. Because the material in the mixing box is fully fluidized, and the material overflow structure, large particles of the material will be deposited on the bottom of the mixing box. When the mixer needs to be stopped for a certain period of time, it should be removed from the slag removal port on the lower part of the side of the mixing box.
Cement mixer parameters:
FH500 * 3500
FH630 * 3500
FH800 * 4000
FH500 * 3500-2
FH630 * 3500-2
FH800 * 4000-2
Mixing capacity m3 / h
Shaft power KW
2 * 2.2
2 * 3
2 * 5.5
Fan power KW
Total power KW