- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Boiler dust collector
Boiler bag dust collector is a new type of high-efficiency long bag dust collector developed by our company's technicians by drawing on advanced domestic and foreign advanced dust removal technologies. It is widely used in boilers, flue gas dust removal, material recovery, and dust management in the power, metallurgy, building materials, and chemical industries . It is a large-scale dust removal equipment with large air volume, good dust removal effect, high dust removal efficiency, small footprint, stable operation, reliable performance and convenient maintenance. This product uses modular production and stable quality. It has been successfully applied in the power, cement, steel and other industries, and can be widely used in metallurgy, foundry, power, building materials, mining, chemical and other industries.
Aiming at the domestic and foreign coal-fired boiler flue gas dust removal technology and the current status of supporting equipment for dust collectors, after extensive analysis, on the basis of the existing mature technology of LCMD pulse bag dust collectors, we have added a series of protection and detection systems to complete the design Out of the boiler bag filter, and has been used and tested on many projects.
The company's 40-ton boiler bag filter for boilers has applied many proprietary technologies, which have been recognized by various design institutes and experts and have been verified by practice. Mainly include: High-efficiency pulse spray technology: Reasonable selection of imported new low-resistance, high-efficiency, long-life diaphragm electromagnetic pulse valve, coupled with the unique design and processing methods of the spray pipe, make the dust removal method of the bag filter completely. change.
1. High-temperature filter material application technology: Combining the characteristics of China's coal-fired boiler flue gas, using a cost-effective PPS filter material, and processing the fiber with a PTFE membrane, which solves the high boiler flue gas temperature and ordinary filter materials cannot withstand The problem of short service life of ordinary filter media, while taking into account the performance-price ratio of filter media.
2. Offline maintenance technology: The application of new poppet valve technology realizes the non-stop maintenance function of the dust collector (offline and online cleaning methods can be selected at will). The protective device of the poppet valve eliminates the failure of the dust collector caused by the problem of the poppet valve, thereby ensuring that the operation of the boiler will not be affected by the dust collector.
3. Dust collector protection technology: The use of on-line detection systems such as internal bypass systems, pre-spraying devices, temperature and humidity measurement, etc., solves the problem of protection of dust collectors when the boiler is put into oil for combustion and boiler failure.
4. Detection and monitoring technology: In accordance with the characteristics of boiler dust collectors, advanced online detection and monitoring equipment such as flue gas temperature, humidity, duster operating pressure detection, material level detection, and operating equipment failure detection are set up, which can complete bag dust collectors. All the functions of measurement, monitoring, control, alarm and protection and interlocking can monitor the operation of the dust collector at any time.
5. PLC programmable controller technology: The PLC programmable controller provided by SIEMENS is used for control, and it has a communication interface with the system DCS, which can realize manual / automatic control of the bag filter.
6. Equipment resistance control: Through a series of unique considerations in equipment design, the overall resistance of the equipment is guaranteed to be safe and reliable from the two aspects of equipment structure and filter material.
The application of the above series of advanced technologies ensures that the dust collector produced by our company has the best technology and the best price-performance ratio.