- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Quarry dust collector
I. Overview of bag dust collectors in quarries, bag dust collectors in stone factories, crushing and screening dust collectors in quarries
The quarry crusher and sieve powder conveyor belt conveyor generates a large amount of dust during production, which seriously pollutes the natural environment of the production site and the factory area, and more importantly directly endangers the health of the operating workers. In the natural environment, certain effective dust removal and purification measures must be taken. In order to achieve zero pollution to the environment, only dust collectors can be used for treatment.
Due to the scattered dust spots in the factory area, in order to save costs and achieve higher dust removal efficiency, this design scheme uses local dust removal and two dust removal systems. As the dust collector is the key equipment in the dust removal system, its working condition effect directly affects the success of the entire system. Therefore, every step of the design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and operation of the dust collector needs to be carefully arranged.
1.Dust generated when the crusher drops material
2. Dust generated on the screen surface when the vibrating screen works
Arrangement of dust removal pipes inside and outside the workshop;
Design of dust purification equipment (dust collector);
Opening and closing design of switching valve;
Design of ash conveying system;
Control system design;
Number of dust removal systems and selection of main equipment;
Design basis and principles of bag filter in quarry
1. Design basis
1.1 Relevant information provided by the manufacturer;
1.2 On-site measurement data of our company's technical staff;
1.3 Our company's successful experience in dust control in the mining industry;
1.4 Advanced technology adopted by our company.
a. Low resistance, high flow system technology;
b. Dust extraction hood, manual switching valve, better practical technology of dust extraction hood;
c. Bag type dust collector
2.1 Does not affect the operation process for the purpose of production services.
2.2 Meet national and industry requirements for environmental protection and meet standards.
2.3 The technology used can withstand practical tests and can guarantee long-term reliable and stable operation.
2.4 Excellent cost performance, low investment at one time, low long-term operating cost and good effect.
2.5 Take into account the enterprise development plan and the current coordination.
V. Environmental performance indicators after the implementation of the governance plan:
1. Smoke and dust collection rate:> 95% (no dust at the suction point)
2. Emission concentration: ≤ 50mg / Nm3
8. Dust management plan The dust collector system consists of a dust extraction hood + manual switching valve + low-resistance, high-flow system process + bag type dust collector + induced draft fan + chimney 6. Design plan
1.Design of dust collection hood
1.1 Crusher: Designed with semi-sealing cover
1,2 Shaker: A top sealed dust hood is installed above the screen surface of the shaker.
2. Dust removal system and air volume distribution:
1 set of dust collector
1.1 Dust treatment air volume generated by falling drop during rough breaking and falling: 8000 m3 / h
1.2 The dust treatment air volume generated by the screen when the vibrating screen is working: 23000 m3 / h
Dust removal equipment selection: QY324 bag dust collector induced draft fan Model: 37KW
Bag dust collector technical parameters: QY324 bag dust collector
Number of serial items
1 Name QY324 bag type dust collector
2 Air volume (m3 / h) 31000
3 Total filtration area (m2) 324
4 Full filtered wind speed (m / min) 1.59
5 Number of flower plate turns 2
6 Number of filter bags (strips) 86
7 Back blower power KW 7.5
8 reducer model XLED0.8-53
9 Inlet dust concentration (g / Nm3) <1000
10 Outlet dust concentration (mg / Nm3) <50
11 Dust removal efficiency (%) ≥99.8
12 Air leakage rate (%) ≤3
13 Equipment resistance (Pa) 1470-1770
14 Filter bag material Polyester needle felt
15 Needle punching for filter cloth textile process
16 Sewing process of filter cloth
17 filter bag size Φ300 × 4000mm
18 Allowable use temperature of filter bag ℃ ≤120 ℃
19 bag cage specifications Φ28 * 3980mm
20 Bag Cage Material Carbon Steel
21 Dust removal method
22 Inspection method inspection hole
23 control mode control: automatic; manual
24 Fly-over valve of ash conveying method 8. 1. Design of bag dust collector in quarry, bag dust collector in stone factory, crushing and screening dust collector in quarry. The dust purification can only be achieved by dust collector. It directly affects the capture effect of the dust removal system, the power consumption of the dust removal, and the long-term stability and reliability of the entire system. There are many types of dust collectors, each with its advantages and disadvantages. The key lies in how to promote strengths and avoid weaknesses. Adapt to system technology and dust composition to obtain better results. For material transportation, a bag filter is more suitable. Its effect of removing fine dust is remarkable, and the emission concentration can be controlled below 50mg / Nm3.
Many bag dust collectors in the domestic mining industry are in good condition at the beginning and the system is normal. However, after a period of use, as the resistance of the dust collector increases, the system air volume immediately decreases, and the capture effect deteriorates. As a result, the actual effect of the dust removal system is significantly different from the design index or the beginning of the operation phase, and it has to be modified. Long-term mine dust removal practice tells us that "simple, practical, reliable, and economical" dust collectors are more popular among enterprises.
2. Advantages of QY bag filter
QY bag dust collector has many advantages such as compact structure, low resistance, simple operation, convenient maintenance, and low operating cost. When dust enters the dust collector, the equipment housing is round, and the tangential entry continues along the housing. Rotating, the special centrifugal force will bring large particles of dust into the ash hopper, and a small part of the dust will rise and adsorb on the surface of the filter bag under the action of negative pressure. When the preset cleaning time is reached, the high-pressure anti-blowing opportunity Automatically open (depending on site conditions), and introduce clean air in the clean room of the upper box of the dust removal equipment for dust removal. And this type of dust removal equipment is not limited by any air source conditions. Unlike pulse dust collectors, which must use compressed air for dust removal, an air compressor and a heater must be equipped, because when the air source contains moisture, Seriously affect the use and life of the pulse valve. Generally, the service life of the pulse valve is one year, and it will be replaced at that time, which greatly increases the operating costs and maintenance costs. In order to benefit your organization and make the dust removal system reach higher working efficiency, we have decided to adopt QY bag dust collector.
1. The dust collector adopts outdoor layout, taking into account rain, frost and wind.
2. A total of 1 bag dust collector is used.
3.Required dust collector dust concentration ≤50mg / Nm3
4.Adopt backflushing cleaning scheme.
5. The dust collector filter bag uses easy-cleaning needle felt.
6. The control cabinet is equipped with automatic and manual interchange control. When an accident occurs during automatic control, manual control can be adopted.
Nine, bag dust collector in quarry, bag dust collector in stone factory, crushing and screening dust collector in quarry
QY type bag dust collector is a circular shell type dust collector with large air volume, good dust removal effect, high dust removal efficiency, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and small footprint.
1. The dust collector is composed of an upper case, a middle case, an ash hopper, a bracket, a filter bag assembly, a back blowing ash cleaning mechanism, an ash discharge valve and the like.
2. Dust collection and filtration system: It is mainly composed of filter bag, bag cage, flower plate assembly, ash bucket and tangential air inlet system.
3. Ash cleaning and ash unloading system: high-pressure fan, rotary backflush pipe, and reduction motor.
4. Electric control system: automatic control system.
The dust collector has a circular casing, in order to shorten the length of the dust collector, and is convenient to arrange, it is provided with an ash hopper.
For the body, we design the strength design with a more unfavorable load combination; it is made of Q235A sheet.
Filter bag specifications φ300 series, the upper end of the filter bag uses a rubber pad pressure plate, good sealing performance, easy and fast bag change, each filter bag is provided with a carbon steel bag cage.
The controller adopts two forms of control: automatic and manual interchange.
In order to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the bag filter, each filter also has a filter bag leak detection hole.
Dust-containing gas enters the upper space of the filter room in the tangential direction. Under the action of centrifugal force of large particles and condensed dust particles, small particles are swirled off the ash bucket along the wall of the tube and dispersed in the gap between the bags in the filter room. The filter bag guides on the flower plate are collected in a clean room, sucked in by a ventilator, and discharged into the atmosphere.
X. Features of bag dust collector in quarry, bag dust collector in stone factory, crushing and screening dust collector in quarry:
1. The flow pattern design of the cyclone dust collector of the shell can play the role of local cyclone and reduce the load of the filter bag. The shape of the cylindrical vault is uniformly stressed.
2. The high-pressure air blower used in the equipment is used to blow back the ash, which is not restricted by the air source conditions in the application. It has fewer wearing parts, simple maintenance and reliable operation, and overcomes the disadvantages of compressed air pulse ash. The anti-blowing effect has a large distance, and a long filter bag can be used to make full use of space and occupy a small area.
3. The trapezoidal flat bag has a large amplitude, which can shake off the accumulated dust with only one vibration, which is beneficial to improve the life of the filter bag.
4. The dust collector automatically controls the slewing and reverse blowing ash cleaning, and automatically adjusts the ash cleaning cycle depending on the inlet concentration. It is more reasonable and reliable than the timing control method.
5. The filter bag used in this dust collector is easy-to-clean needle-punched felt material, and its specifications are as follows:
Model: Easy to clean gray needle felt Raw material: Polyester Thickness: 1.4-1.35mm
Single quantity: 500g / m2
Air permeability: 400-90m3 / m2.min
Surface treatment: heat setting, single-sided scorching, calendering filter bag processing: viscose sewing, eleven, system design, dust removal, a total of five systems
1. Dust cover: sealed cover and semi-sealed cover
2. Pipeline: divided into main pipeline and branch pipeline
3.Manual air regulating valve
4. Dust removal equipment: QY bag dust collector
5. Fans and motors 12. Bag dust collectors in quarries, bag dust collectors in stone factories, crushing and screening dust collectors in quarries All maintenance related to filter bags can be performed in the clean room. The top cover of the dust collector is used for inspection and replacement of the filter bag.
The following clauses are procedures for maintenance that must be checked periodically to promote "fault-free operation".
1. Routine inspection of all aspects of the equipment once a day.
2. Observe the entire ash cleaning cycle system every cycle to confirm that the ash cleaning cycle, ash cleaning mechanism and control system are operating normally. Check the seal of the door.
3. Take one or two filter bags randomly from each filter room every year, analyze and predict the service life of the filter bags and the need for replacement.
4. Once there is an opportunity, or at least once a year, check the possible dust accumulation in the clean section of the filter plate of the dust collector, the condition of the filter bag, the dust accumulation in the ash hopper, and air leakage.
5. Maintenance of various parts ● Bags: Regularly check the clean air chamber and filter bag to see if there is dust accumulation, water vapor and rust spots. Once the above situation occurs, it means that a filter bag is damaged or the operating conditions are incorrect.
● Dust removal mechanism: Like other components of the dust collector, the dust removal mechanism does not require regular service. However, we recommend that it be inspected with a gap period. Check whether the bearings and screws are loose or broken.
● Dust collector condition After the dust collector is installed and used, do not weld or cut the dust collector case. However, be sure to remove the filter bag or cover the filter bag before welding to prevent welding spark damage, which can be fatal to the filter bag.
Leaks in service doors are generally due to incorrect door tightening or problems with the gaskets. Correctly tighten the inspection door and replace the aging and deformed seals to solve the leakage of the inspection door.
● If the filter bag is damaged during the warranty period, there must be a replacement record, which records the location of the replacement room and the filter bag, the date of replacement, and the damaged bag to the supplier for analysis.
● Filter bag removal
1) Turn off the induced draft fan of the dust removal system
2) 3-4 cleaning operations on the filter room
3) Replace a filter bag during the disassembly process, first remove the pressure plate, and then pull out the bag cage from the top, and then pull out the filter bag to avoid contact with the hard bag, so as not to scratch the filter bag.
Thirteen, bag dust collector in quarry, bag dust collector in stone factory, crushing and screening dust collector in quarry, after-sales service and quality assurance
1. When the equipment is delivered to the designated warehouse or construction site, we will send capable and experienced personnel to the site to perform inspection and acceptance. The purchaser is responsible for organizing the relevant units and personnel to jointly carry out the inventory and appearance inspection of the equipment quantity, and handle the acceptance procedures.
2. During the installation, commissioning and testing, our technical service personnel will conduct technical explanations according to the requirements of the master, explain and demonstrate the procedures and methods to be performed.
3. We implement the principle of 24-hour dynamic response to the after-sales service of products, accept the assignment of users at any time, and rush to the scene to solve even small problems to ensure that users use each device normally.
4. During the equipment acceptance, installation and commissioning phase, if we find that the equipment provided by us does not match or due to our mistakes during the installation process, the damage to the equipment will be borne by us, and the required equipment and components are provided.
5. When the buyer requires additional equipment and components, we will help solve it as soon as possible.
6. After the equipment contract comes into effect, we provide the equipment inspection outline (after discussion between the two parties) as the basic basis for equipment inspection. During the manufacture of the equipment, the buyer can request to go to our manufacturing plant for equipment supervision at any time, and we support and cooperate.
7. The equipment quality guarantee period begins after the performance test is passed, and is executed in accordance with the relevant provisions of the acquirer. After the equipment is handed over and accepted, our guarantee responsibility for the equipment during the warranty period is not released.
8. Other required services.