- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
firstname.lastname@example.org E_mail: email@example.com
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Ore crusher dust collector
The ore crusher dust collector produced by the company is mainly used in metal mine crusher, iron ore crusher, gold ore crusher, copper ore crusher, lead-zinc ore crusher, silver ore crusher, graphite ore crusher and vibrating screen. Dust control of conveyor belt transfer points, etc., the dust removal effect is obvious, and emissions meet the standards.
I. Dust collector of mechanical rotary back blowing ore crusher:
1. The rotary design of the cyclone dust collector of the dust collector housing of the mechanical rotary reverse blow ore crusher can play a local cyclone function and reduce the load on the filter bag. The shape of the cylindrical vault is uniformly stressed.
2. The mechanical rotary back blow ore crusher dust collector uses the high-pressure fan built in the equipment to blow back the ash, which is not restricted by the air source conditions of the use occasions, has fewer wearing parts, simple maintenance, reliable operation, and overcomes the compressed air. The disadvantages of pulse dusting. The anti-blowing effect has a large distance, and a long filter bag can be used to make full use of space and occupy a small area.
3. The trapezoidal flat bag has a large amplitude, which can shake off the accumulated dust with only one vibration, which is beneficial to improve the life of the filter bag.
4. The mechanical rotary reverse blow ore crusher dust collector automatically controls the rotary reverse blow ash cleaning, and automatically adjusts the ash cleaning cycle depending on the inlet concentration. It is more reasonable and reliable than the timing control method.
1) The pulse back blow type ore crusher dust collector is a modular production, unit combined dust removal unit. The filtering area and bag length of each unit can be adjusted according to actual needs, and the required filtering air volume can be adjusted by changing the number of units.
2) The pulse back blow type ore crusher dust collector is an external filter dust collector, that is, the dust-containing gas is outside the filter bag, the clean air is in the filter bag, and the bag mouth is upward. The ash cleaning function uses a timing and manual function to control the start of the pulse spray valve to blow, causing the filter bag to deform radially and mix off the dust.
3) This dust collector adopts the design concept of large air volume and low air speed. The actual filtering wind speed of the dust collector is selected below 1.3m / min. Before the equipment leaves the factory, the main part of the injection system is pre-assembled to ensure quality.
4) The flower plate of the dust collector adopts the numerical control punching method to process the flower plate hole, ensuring the shape and position tolerance requirements of the flower plate and the flower plate hole.
5) The airflow secondary distribution method is adopted to allow the dust-containing gas to enter the filtering area through the diversion tube and the inlet air distribution system, ensuring the uniform and smooth air inlet of the unit, so as to improve the utilization ratio of the filtering area and the service life of the filtering material.
6) Dust collector adopts online dust removal method.
7) The upper end of the filter bag adopts the form of spring ring, which has good sealing performance and quick bag changing. Only 1-2 people can carry out bag changing operation through the flip top cover.
8) The bag cage adopts a round (8 ribs) structure.
Top roller installation: "η" shaped cold stamped short tube, which is used to ensure the verticality of the bag cage and to protect the safety of the filter bag mouth during blowing. The bag cage is made of carbon steel and the surface is galvanized. Corrosion of the cage bone surface and the adhesion of the filter bag after the dust collector has been working for a period of time are avoided, ensuring smooth bag replacement, and reducing damage to the cloth bag during the bag changing process.
9) The ash hopper is equipped with a manual ash inspection hole to avoid dust bridges and affect ash discharge.
10) The dust collector adopts a lift-type top cover, equipped with a pulse valve rainproof shed, drainage facilities, and an escalator platform. The upper flange of the connecting flange of the ash bucket and the ash discharge valve is designed with protruding parts to prevent rainwater from damaging the sealing material. The design of each roof facility adopts a humanized concept to protect the top device of the dust collector and facilitate personnel maintenance, use and management.