- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
firstname.lastname@example.org E_mail: email@example.com
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Dust collector of concentrator
The dust collector of the ore dressing plant produced by the company is mainly used in iron ore manganese ore, chromium ore, vanadium ore, titanium ore copper ore, tin ore, zinc ore, nickel ore, cobalt ore, tungsten ore, molybdenum ore, mercury ore, platinum ore, rhodium Dust removal of crushers, vibrating screens, belt conveyors, etc. in concentrators of gold, silver, aluminum-aluminum, magnesium-lithium, ore, beryllium, and rare-earth ores.
(2) The decentralized dust removal system of the precipitator of the ore dressing plant is a system that integrates the extraction of one or several dust production points into one system. The dust collector and ventilator are installed near the dust production equipment. Easy to balance, but dust recovery is cumbersome. More applications.
(3) The centralized dust removal system of the dust collector of the ore dressing plant concentrates the exhaust air from the dust production points of the whole workshop into a dust removal system. A special dust removal room can be set up and supervised by a special person. Its advantages are easy to realize the mechanization of dust recovery, but the pipe network is more complicated, the resistance is not easy to reach balance, the operation adjustment is difficult, and the pipeline is easy to wear and block.
Requirements for the manufacture of dust collectors in concentrators
1 The dust collector body is designed to be sealed and fastened, and the dimensional fit tolerances of the connecting parts reach the national standard tolerances and the accuracy specified in the fit.
2 The complete set of crusher and dust collector of the beneficiation plant is equipped with injection system, air-blocking cannon, inlet and outlet duct supporting flange, fan inlet valve, fan damping device, inlet and outlet soft connection and supporting flange, dust collector control cabinet Fan rain cover, escalator platform, dust collector legs and related testing instruments, meters and signal display devices.
3 The production of the wall panel must be flat and must not be twisted. The diagonal error is less than 5mm. When the site is installed, the deviation between the verticality of the column and the wall panel is less than 5mm. The parts deformed during transportation need to be corrected.
4 The punching of the flower plate is made by a stamping process. The position must be accurate, and the deviation from the theoretical position must not be greater than ± 1mm.
5 The thickness of the perforated plate is ≥6mm, the flatness of the flower plate is less than 1.5 / 1000, and the error of the diagonal length is less than 3mm. It must be processed by punching.
6 Continuous welding adopts carbon dioxide shielding gas-tight welding and conducts no leakage test.
7 The main components of the blowing system will be pre-assembled.
8 The cage of the dust collector is made by an automatic assembly line, and the welding points are firm and free of burrs, which ensures that the cage bone is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
9 The bag cage should be firmly connected, with a smooth surface and anti-corrosion treatment; the bag cage should be easy to disassemble and install, and the bottom of the filter bag after installation should be properly spaced and must not touch each other.
10 The top cover of the dust collector adopts a shear punching top cover, and its weight and size are suitable for manual opening.
11 The filter bag of the vibrating screen and dust collector of the ore dressing plant should be easy to disassemble, have good sealing performance, high installation reliability, reasonable cutting, and minimize seams. At the splicing place, the overlapping overlap width is not less than 10mm.
Concentrator cleaning and coating requirements
1Cleaning (1) Metal slag, rags, crushed stones and other foreign matter will be removed from the equipment. All iron filings, rust, oil, grease, chalk, crayons, paint and other harmful things are removed from the inside and outside of the device. Keep the inside and outside of the equipment clean and dry during transportation.
(2) Manually or mechanically clean up the welded parts according to national standards.
Surface finishing and coating (3) The finishing and coating of the unit meets the following requirements:
All sharp edges and components are processed smoothly to prevent personal injury.
The finishing and cleaning of mechanical surfaces conforms to standard processes.
Each cleanup conforms to the manufacturer's standard process.
The purchased components, such as motors, valves, etc., are painted in accordance with relevant standards.
2 Spraying The spraying process is performed in accordance with the operating process standards.
The coatings used are consistent with standard process requirements.
All carbon steel machined surfaces are reliably protected against oxidation during shipment and storage.
The paint of the dust collector of the dressing plant uses two sides and one side, and the top paint color is gray.