- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Uniaxial vibration humidifier
主要用于各类灰库干灰进行喷水加湿搅拌及输送粉状，以达到环保外运的要求。 The single-shaft vibration humidifier is mainly used for spraying, humidifying and conveying dry ash in various ash warehouses to meet the requirements of environmental protection. Widely used in humidification, stirring and transportation of solid particles containing materials such as chemicals, mines, power plants, and steel plants. Dust humidification mixer is a high-efficiency equipment for spraying and mixing powder materials. It is mainly used in dust collectors of thermal power plants, and can also be used in chemical, metallurgy, mining, building materials and other industries. By controlling the amount of water added, appropriate moderate requirements have been reached.
The uniaxial vibration humidifier consists of four parts: uniform feeding, blade feeding, mixed impact humidification, and vibration system. It is also equipped with a dedicated electrical control and water supply system. The equipment is fixed on the base as a whole, and the cylinder is supported by four sets of elastic elements. Vibration is applied through the vibration excitation device to make the cylinder vibrate at high frequency during the operation of the machine, so that the cylinder wall and the stirring shaft are always connected. Maintaining a certain gap can greatly reduce the resistance of the whole machine, completely eliminate the phenomenon of boring machine, stalling, reduce the shutdown cleaning time, and improve work efficiency. Water supply is controlled by the valve group. In order to stabilize the water supply and clean water quality of the system, filters are set in the pipeline, and the main control cabinet interlocks and controls each part of the humidifier to achieve the purpose of controlling the water supply and constant humidity operation. The uniaxial vibration humidifier has the characteristics of large processing capacity, compact structure, advanced technology, stability and reliability, and simple maintenance. The dust collected and processed by the dust collector enters the hopper of the CSZ series humidifier through the unloading ash discharge valve, and the ash discharge rotary impeller sends the dust to the screw conveying blade inside the machine body, which is pushed into the main humidifying cylinder by the impeller. Under the uniform mixing of the machine, the water spray is evenly injected into the material. Under the action of uniform stirring, the dust is humidified. The humidified dust is slowly sent out from the outlet by the multi-column spiral linear thrust. Dust transfer device outside the machine. When the spiral impeller body runs at a constant speed, the amplitude modulation vibration device works intermittently to make the peripheral wall of the mixing cylinder oscillate equally. The humidified viscous dust body is separated from the metal cylinder wall and completely sent to the discharge port for discharge.
The uniaxial vibration humidifier is composed of an eight-part system including a main body, an electric control cabinet, a main drive, a screw conveyor, a multi-column linear stirrer, an amplitude modulation vibrator, and a multi-tube spraying device. (The upper unloader is a stand-alone device, and it is put forward separately when ordering.) The whole body is fixed on the base made of channel steel welding. The main conveying material is supported by four sets of elastic elements, which are softly sealed to the base gear transmission. , An amplitude modulation vibration motor is installed on the fixed seat on the top of the main cylinder, and the main cylinder is oscillated with synchronous amplitude through the amplitude modulation vibration device. The main engine deceleration device adopts a belt buffering deceleration transmission mechanism, which completely eliminates stuffiness and stalling, reduces downtime and cleanup time, and improves work efficiency. The machine is equipped with a PLC electrical automatic control system to make the whole machine have perfect automatic protection performance and stable operation. Many advantages such as easy maintenance and long service life.
The uniaxial vibration humidifier has the following advantages:
1. The shaft seal adopts a multi-slot labyrinth and packing combination seal, which is reliable in sealing and has low wear on the shaft.
2. Large output (200t humidification can be performed every hour), uniform humidification and reliable work.
3. Special atomizing nozzle and water supply system with adjustable water volume can ensure the material is humidified evenly.
4. The stirring rod is made of iron-based wear-resistant alloy or composite ceramic, with long service life.
5. The shell lining is made of iron-based wear-resistant alloy, which has a long service life and avoids material self-flow caused by excessive gaps after wear.
6. The machine is flexible in arrangement, with two types of chain transmission and direct connection. The transmission mechanism uses a cycloid reducer.
7. The vibration system is added to overcome the problem that the sticky dust is easily formed on the wall of the cylinder, which improves the adaptability of the humidifier and expands the application range of the humidifier. And the shell and the base are elastically connected, so that the rapping has no effect on the whole machine.
Dust humidifiers are widely used in various dust collection and recovery devices assisted by the discharge openings of various types of soot dust collectors, bag dust collectors, high-voltage electrostatic dust collectors, etc., and have a wide range of applications and enterprises, such as large and medium-sized power plants, thermal power plants, Cement plants, coal mines, chemical products plants, wineries, paper mills and other enterprises for dust recovery equipment dust recovery treatment.