- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
firstname.lastname@example.org E_mail: email@example.com
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
The RF admittance level controller uses high-frequency technology to generate a low-power RF signal from the electronic circuit to the probe. The probe acts as a sensitive element and feeds back signal changes caused by the dielectric constant of the level to the electronic circuit. Including the change of capacitance and conductance, so the electronic circuit processes the comprehensive change signal of capacitive reactance and impedance. The phase detection technology is used to detect this change, and the output of the relay is processed. It is an RF admittance measurement technology that is improved on the basis of the original capacitance measurement, and represents a new level of current level measurement. Specific models are: RF800G1A, RFC-00G1A, RF8-00G1A, RF805G1A, RF8-05G1A, RFC-05G1A, RFC05G1A, RF8-05G2A, RF805G2A, RFC-05G2A, etc.
Level gauge overview
RF type RF admittance level controller is an avant-garde replacement product for international level controllers across the century. It has been widely used in European and American countries and Japan, and domestic users are also replacing it with old products. It can detect all materials without being affected by changes in parameters such as material density, particle size, chemical composition, deposition viscosity, and electrical conductivity. Widely used in the control of liquid, powder, slurry, solid and other materials. http://zcgywhs.com/
Level gauge features
1. Strong versatility: suitable for various occasions, can detect particles, fly ash, conductive, non-conductive liquid, viscous materials;
2. Anti-adhesion circuit: Advanced anti-adhesion circuit design can eliminate material adhesion and generate false error signals;
3. Power failure protection mode: low or high fault alarm. Field adjustable.
Main technical parameters of level gauge
1. Power supply voltage: 220CAC ± 15% 50Hz; 24VDC ± 5%;
2. Power consumption: 4W;
3. Output signal: relay output double-pole double-throw (DP / DT); 5A (resistive), 220VAC;
4. Ambient temperature: -40 ～ 70 ℃;
5. Sensitivity setting: 0.5 ～ 500pF (adjustable);
6, time: 0 ~ 30 seconds adjustable (on or off);
7. Power failure protection mode: low or high fault alarm, adjustable on site.
8, installation form: ⑴ flange installation: according to the flange standard provided by the user;
⑵Thread installation: 3/4 "NPT.