- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
Air conveying chute
XZ type air conveying slant is suitable for conveying powdery materials that are easily fluidized such as cement and fly ash. This tank uses high-pressure centrifugal fans (9-19: 9-26) as the power source, so that the materials in the closed conveying chute can be kept fluidized and flow slowly to the inclined downward end. The main part of the machine has no transmission parts, convenient sealing operation and management, light weight equipment, low power consumption, large conveying capacity, easy to change the conveying direction, and the use of new coatings and breathable layers.
Air conveying chute installation
1. Generally, the straight-line conveying, installation and discharge of materials are inclined 6-10 degrees downward, and the upper and lower grooves and the joints between the grooves are sealed reliably (add pads)
2. Need to turn 90 degrees (about minutes)
3. It is necessary to use a three-way slot or a four-way slot for bifurcation and load the air valve after the bifurcation. In order to control the flow of fluidized materials, to ensure that the material "allows air", the decommissioning section can reduce the air consumption.
4. The calculation formula for the air consumption of the side of the lower tank after the transmission line is too long or branched, and the air chute of the fan is added as follows:
V = 60 × α ×× L where V—gas consumption m3 / h; α—gas consumption per unit area of the ventilation layer is generally 2.0--3m3 / m2 min; B—chute width mm; L—chute length m .
5. The chute exhaust air is exhausted from the tank on the discharge tank. After passing through the exhaust pipe, it should enter the small bag dust removal port. The air volume is 1.5 times the required air volume. about.
Use and maintenance of air conveying chute
1. Turn on the fan before feeding when starting up, stop feeding when shutting down, stop the fan after the material is delivered (or close to it), and stop the fan when it is not in use;
2. The conveying trough should be kept sealed, and if there is air leakage or powder leakage, it should be overhauled;
3. When replacing the polyester breathable layer:
a. Cut, cut the breathable layer according to the required size, and use an electric iron (or heated steel bar) to heat and block the cut to prevent diffusion;
b. Make holes, heat with iron rods that are slightly smaller than the diameter of the mounting bolts, and perforate the parts around the breathable layer that need to be perforated. When perforating, be careful not to allow the open flame to burn out the ventilation layer. If you use a drill to drill holes, use a hot iron rod to iron the area around the hole after the drill to prevent it from falling apart.
c. Lay the breathable layer on the punching box, pass through the bolts, add iron bars around it to compress it, and tighten the screw to use.
d. Beads (or flanges) should be depunctured and the welds worn out;
e. In order to ensure sealing, polymer sealant (or 10 mm thick felt pad) can be applied around the lower surface of the breathable layer.
Technical parameters of air conveying chute
Tank body width
t / h
Wind pressure KPa
Air volume m3 / m2.min
Henan Ruiguang Machinery is the earliest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying equipment in China. Many products have applied for national patents. For decades, our factory has tried to provide our customers with various pneumatic conveying and air chute conveying fly ash equipment. Will be your better partner to choose pneumatic conveying equipment. We sincerely look forward to working with you to create a better future.
Related series of products are: air conveying chute parameters, pneumatic powder conveying equipment, limestone powder pneumatic conveying, fly ash reburning, continuous jet conveying pump, bed material feeder, spiral continuous pump, vertical material conveying equipment, pulverized coal Conveyor system. If you are satisfied with our products, please call us at 0371-64359668 to inquire about the newer air conveying equipment for free. At the same time, you are welcome to visit our factory. We wholeheartedly welcome your visit.