- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
firstname.lastname@example.org E_mail: email@example.com
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
The role of bag dust removal
The role of bag dust removal
The precautions for the operation of the bag filter are general. In the first few filter cycles after the clean fabric is used, more dust is removed by cleaning, and it will be less and less in the future. After a period of time, the remaining dust after cleaning has reached a roughly constant value.
1. Power consumption is large and uneconomical.
2. The resistance exceeds the large value of the ventilation system design, and the ventilation cannot meet the needs.
3. After the dust accumulates on the filter bag, the pores become smaller and the speed of air passing will increase. When it is increased to a certain degree, it will cause "pinholes" in the dust layer, so that a large amount of air flows through the pinholes with low resistance, forming a phenomenon called "air leakage", which affects the dust removal effect.
4, the resistance is too large, the filter material is easy to damage. Therefore, the bag type dust collector must use some kind of dust to remove the accumulated dust on the filter bag (even from the perspective of collecting dust, the dust collected on the filter bag must be removed before it can be collected. ). However, generally, there is still a considerable amount of dust remaining in the pores of the fabric after cleaning, the remaining resistance and time after cleaning, and from the perspective of damage to the fabric, it is not economical to do so, and after cleaning, At the beginning of the next filter cycle, the remaining dust can also play a considerable role in capturing dust, so the dust removal does not need to be thorough.
In general, in the first few filtration cycles after the clean fabric is used, more sedimentary dust is removed by ash cleaning, and less and less in the future. After a period of time, the remaining dust after cleaning has reached a roughly constant value. At this point, the remaining dust deposited on the fabric has been substantially saturated. After that, the pressure drop cycle of filtration and dust removal will be more stable. If the dust adherence is strong, and after the dust removal cycle of our second filtration, the balance of the remaining dust does not appear, the residual pressure drop may rise to an unacceptable level. In this case, you must strengthen the cleaning, or change or clean the filter bag according to the length of use.
The ash cleaning has an influence on the dust removal effect of the bag filter. According to the experimental research results of the bag filter, in a filtering cycle of the filter bag, the dust that leaks out of the filter bag immediately after the dust cleaning is mostly, after about 4min. The thickness of the dust deposited on the filter bag increased to a certain degree, and the leakage of dust quickly decreased and remained at a nearly constant low level. Leith et al. Believe that more dust leaked out immediately after dust removal, because the spray bag stopped when it was blown out, and the filter bag that had been blown up due to the blow-out quickly retracted, colliding with the keel, and filtering air flow, which caused the dust to pass The fabric leaks, and if the filtration speed is increased, the dust leakage phenomenon will be aggravated. This is because the increased speed will increase the dust returned to the filter bag without falling into the ash bucket after cleaning, and the airflow passing through the thicker dust layer at a higher speed will cause a higher pressure drop, so that the fabric and the keel collide effectively. .