- Ultra-low emission technology of converter gas dry bag dust removal system
- Do you know the boiler flame arrester of Jida Machinery?
- What is the reason for water vapor blocking the bag filter?
- Bag dust collectors are not pneumatic
- What is the post-treatment process of functional dust bag
- The reason why the bag filter has a high resistance during operation
- Pay attention to the air leakage rate when installing the bag filter
河北省泊头市四营开发区 Address: Siying Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province
卢经理 Contact: Manager Lu
13463787893 Mobile: 13463787893
0317-8258609 Phone: 0317-8258609
email@example.com E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
zcgywhs.com Website: zcgywhs.com
How much air leakage rate should be noticed when installing the bag filter?
How much air leakage rate should be noticed when installing the bag filter ?
Installation of bag filter:
1. Pay attention to prevent deformation when lifting the bag filter. When the equipment leaves the factory, key parts are welded with lifting ears, please use the lifting ears for lifting.
2. After installation of the box, bag room, air inlet and outlet, ash hopper, etc., all joints should be kept airtight. If welding and sealing are required, air-tight welding must be implemented. If they are connected with fasteners, a gasket must be added. Tighten all fasteners. For local air leakage, use silicone or epoxy to stop the rain. The seal of the dust collector is an important factor affecting the normal operation and life. The bag dust collector requires an air leakage rate of less than 3%.
3. When assembling the gas path, the main air pipe has been made separately in the factory. As long as the site is assembled, the control air pipe (connected to the lift valve cylinder) must be installed on the site for blanking and sleeve buckle. All pipelines must be cleaned. Without any foreign matter, all joints should be filled with sealing material and leak-proof after pressure test.